Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Identity

My whole identity is shaken! It is not necessarily a bad thing. It's just a new thing. My whole life I have been the only person in my family, aside from my mother, who has wanted to travel. Let alone the only person who has ACTUALLY done so. Then, suddenly, my little cousin decides that it would be advantageous to travel to Greece and study there. I am super happy for her to go to Greece. However, I've never been to Greece and I'm jealous. I don't do well with jealousy. Why couldn't she have picked some place that I've already been? Or some place that I don't want to go? Well, I guess that the latter would be somewhat difficult because I kind of want to go everywhere.

Bottom line. I'm not the only one with this traveling bug anymore and it scares me.

No comments: